Aug 26, 2012

Words to Neil Armstrong, the First Man on Another World


Neil Armstrong. The first man on the moon.
He left us with perhaps the most famous quote ever, "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".

I found out about his death through Facebook.
I was dumbfounded. It's true I worried a bit about his health, since the news that he went through heart surgery a few weeks ago.

But I never figured it had to be so soon.
Neil Armstrong is the white figure in the reflection of the helmet visor. Only Neil Armstrong had a camera, so he couldn't take one of himself.

But now, let's celebrate his greatest achievement, stepping foot on another world for the first time.


It still outstands me how makind was able to go to the moon just a decade after it went to space for the first time.
Let's not forget his (and everyone involved in the space program's) achievements.

The sky is no longer the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment