Feb 16, 2011

Gosh, I don’t know why I missed this. I was looking at the stats for my blog today, and in the traffic sources section I found a search keyword that caught my attention. It said “nasa to find life on saturn moon”. Well, I sure was surprised! It might sound like I’m exaggerating, but in the past few days there was a discovery that could change the world! And I didn’t even notice it. Man, it’s my biggest failure!
Anyway, the groundbreaking discovery; NASA has found strong evidence of life in space!!!
Remember Titan? It’s a really cold planet. I was hoping to be the one to find life there (no, really.), but my dreams were shattered again, they found evidence of life there. Wonder if I should be happy or sad about this…?
Cassini, NASA’s space probe, has sent data that said hydrogen gas flowing in the planet’s atmosphere disappeared at the surface, and also that there weren’t hydrogen on the surface. That led to the inevitable conclusion; the aliens on Titan can breathe.
It might sound far-fetched, but even Earth was once covered in ice (even worse than the ice age), and creatures survived the cold. There’s no reason to say life doesn’t exist on Titan.



Oh, and the biggest traffic source for my site seems to be coming from http://emailsoftwaredownload.com/ , and I have no idea why my site’s there. If you’ve come here by that website, could you comment on how you got here? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment